Thursday, September 3, 2009

Welcome to the WoW NPC Quotes IRL Game!!!1

"Good day to you!!"

Thanks to the website wowwiki.com, we have a list of quotes from the NPC (that's Non Player Characters anyone who doesn't play WoW) in the game. Our goal is to use as many as we can while we're in NOLA.

Join in the fun and play along!!! It's extra fun when you say it just like the characters in the game (if you play the game you'll know what we mean!!)

Here is the list:

Ah, potential customer
Ah, you have a death wish
A'khal hekita
All prices here are reasonable
Alright, move along now!!
Alrighty, then!!
Anything you like??
Are you challenging me??
Ark'ehnan poross
Bal'a dash, malanore
Be careful
Be careful out there
Be good
Blessings upon your family
Blood and thunder!!
Buy?? Trade??
Can I help you??
Chroma, ekt'kota
Chronakai kristor
Courage is our greatest weapon!!
Dabu
Dark Lady watch over you
Do not lose faith
Do you require medication
Don't be shy
Don't test me, child (irritated)
Each day is a blessing
Each of us has role to play
Ehhhhh,,,,, (irritated)
Elune be with ou
Even the patience of the Draenei has its limits
Farewell
Find the strength within you
For the Alliance!!
For the Horde!!
Give or…or take
Glory to the Sin'dorei
Go with honor, friend
Good day to you
Good fortune!!
Good prices here
Great t'meet ya
Greetings!!
Greetings, traveler
Hail
Have a good one
Heeey, how you doin'??
Heh, heh, glad I could help!!
Hello
Hello there
Hello, mon!!
Hello, stranger
Hey dere
Hey there
Hi
Hm, interesting
Hmm??
Hmmm, interesting
How are ya??
How you doin' mon??
I am Forsaken
I can help you??
I don't have time for this…
I got the best deals anywhere!!
I got what you need!!
I gotta long day kid…
I hope you'll find something useful!
I sell only the finest goods
I supply only the finest goods
Ishnu-alah
I've been expecting you
Keep your feet on the ground
Kinda busy
King's honor, friend
Knock it off…
Light be wih you
Light bless you
Light. Must remember the light
Live...another day
Lo' mon
Lok'tar!!
Luck to you
May I show you my wares??
May the eternal sun shine upon thee
May the light embrace you
May your nets always be full
Me buy and trade
Mok'ra!!
Must not...give up
Must remember...patience
My torture continues (irritated)
My, you're a tall one!!
Need help??
Need something??
Off and away!!
Only by working together can we succeed!!
Our enemies will fall
Peace for you
Pleased to meet you
Put you faith to the Light, and all is possible
Safe travels
Safe travels
Safe travels!!
See you
See you around
See you later
Shouldn’t you be off then (irritated)
Shut it!!
Solam!!
Something you like??
Speak your peace
Spit it out!!
State your business
Stay away from the Voodoo
Stay the course
Strengh and honor!!
Suffer well
Take time if you need
That's not funny
The end of the Scourge draws near
The Legion will fall
The Naaru frown on such behavior
The Naaru have not forgotten us
The time of the Argent Crusade, is now
The winds guide you
There is much work to be done
There is no escape
Think that's funny do ya??
Thrall hall!!
Time is money, friend!!
Very good
Victory lies ahead!!
Walk with the Earth Mother
Watch yer back!!
Wazzup??
We are Forsaken
We press on!!
We shall triumph!!
We survive
We will have justice!!
We will have our revenge!!
We will ravage this land!!
Welcome
Welcome, friend!!
Well met
Well met
What can I do fer ya??
What can I do for you??
What can I get for ya today??
What do you ask of death??
What do you need, stranger
What do you want?? (irritated)
What now??!!
What troubles you??
What??
WHAT??!!
What'chu want??
What's on your mind??
What's your problem??
Why you do this?? (irritated)
Ya' got my attention
Yeah, very funny….
Yeah, what do you want??
Yes, shalashka
Yes, yes!! What??!! (irritated)
Yo
You are not normal
You come back sometime
You come get da Voodoo
You find many things here
You go now!! (irritated)
You have a great day now
You need somethin'??
You very strange... (irritated)
You, knock it off!!
Your gold is welcome here
You're getting on my nerves
You're just embarrassing yourself…
You're not amusing
You're startin' to bother me
Zug zug!!
Your skills are impressive… (irritated)
…but your manners need work (irritated)

Stay tuned for updates, to see what we use and when!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can I HAZ CHEEZBURGER!?!1

Had to add this one!