Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Let it begin....

YEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Saffieren and her paternal unit are on their way to pick me up to take us to the FP in West Palm.

Good thing her paternal unit has a traveling mount so he can carry both of us at the same time!

The day has finally arrived.. we are on our way!

Let the games begin!
Stay tuned to the blog for daily updates. Watch CNN (just in case!)

I have on my head band with kitty ears.. bags are packed. Munkie has been fed and watered. OMG I nearly forgot our mascotts! Akkk..

ok crisis averted!

Anyway... stay tuned.. New Orleans isn't going to know what hit them!

Ohhh I almost forgot.. we added a new Quest:

What do you think of my coin purse?

- Count how many times you can say the words "coin purse" in one day. They must be in a complete sentence that MAKES SENSE. You can't just go around saying COIN PURSE! For example: Hey Saff.. I think I will buy a new coin purse in NOLA! -



toodles
~Novaember

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can I HAZ CHEEZBURGER!?!1

Had to add this one!