Friday, September 18, 2009

Uhhhh change in plans! lol The tale of the Cherry Bomb!

Well Saff and I went to the Dungeon last night...
all I can say is... wow

Ok that place is like the goth industrial trash metal mecca of the universe!

We had a midnight potion.. it is some wicked strong booze mixed with grape coolaid.. I mean it's GRAPE! How can you not like that.. It was very tasty but strong.

And we started out drinking Guinness beer (yes we mixed beer with booz oiy)

as if that was not bad enough.. I saw on the bar a sign for a "cherry bomb" for only 75 cents.. So I'm like hmmm lets try one! So we ordered 1 each.

The bartender brought us a little cup with 2 cherries in it.. I was like.. uhhh ok w/e.
So I picked mine up.. smelled it.. it smelled like cherry.. so how bad can it be right?!!? So I pop it into my mouth and bite the cherry..

then the world went black and I was swimming in a lake of fire! lol

the only thing that you can do is say... HOLY SHIT over and over and over until you swallow it lol.

I asked the bartender what those cherries were soaked in.. she told me but I can't remember what she said.. I'm pretty sure it is gas... like for your car... j/k I think it is some sort of schnapps.. it was probably the strongest stuff we have had so far.

On a positive note: they are only 75 cents :) We lost count of how many we had.. I think it was around 7 or 8 each.

The downside: midnight potion + beer + cherry bombs = puke

The upside: we made it back to the hotel before the sun came up and before we had to hurl! AWESOME

BUT that necessitated a change in our plans for today.. because we had planned on getting up at 7am ... having some biegnets and going on a voodoo / cemetery walking tour.. lol ummm
ya ... so... no.

It is now 12:50 here and the tour started at 10:30 WHOOPS! oh well that was the only one we had not pre-paid for so w/e.

anyway so we are going to find food and recover ourselves. Our next walking tour starts at 8:30 tonight.. no more drinking for me.. I'm out!

(double hand clap)

1 comment:

  1. you crazy!! anything called a cherry bomb should not be eaten more then once. again you crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Can I HAZ CHEEZBURGER!?!1

Had to add this one!