Wednesday, July 22, 2009

HA! Mischief Managed!

Nova here ... Today was the day I had to venture to this thing called "traffic court". Apparently I was flying my drake way too fast! They said I was going 75 in a 45.
I said "you speak funny.. My drake goes at 280% speed"

So long story short .. The king or whatever he was said I had to pay him 250g plus 100g court costs.
So I won't be taking that flight path anymore!!!

For a while I thought about frost nova-ing then blizzarding the entire room. I bet I could have gotten a lot of cloth and maybe a purple! But I was way into the building and figured I might die if I agroed the entire zone. So I let them all live. You're welcome.

So another day on the continent of North America. Overall I like this zone.

Toodles for now!!
~Nova

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can I HAZ CHEEZBURGER!?!1

Had to add this one!