Thursday, July 16, 2009

Gathering Quest for our Adventure

Hi everyone! Currently my partner in crime and I are gathering necessary resources... making plans.. making mischief.... lets just say so far the plans involve a limo, a stolen rock... laminated character cut outs.. I've said too much already!!! THESE ARE NOT THE DROIDS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR!

Quest Log:
Currently we are gathering all our quests in our Quest Log!

Achievements:
Achievements for the NOLA World Event is shaping up!
There may also be some achievements for Feats of Strenght! wooooooooo!
I'm trying to figure out how to get a world server message.. The only thing I could come up with was a 'breaking news story' on CNN but somehow I don't think we want to go down that path!

Flight Paths!
So far we are going to get 3 new flight paths!! WPB, Atlanta and NOLA! SCORE!

Stay tuned for the lists and daily updates in NOLA!!!!!

The excitement is building for the event of the year!

toodles!
~Nova

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can I HAZ CHEEZBURGER!?!1

Had to add this one!